About Ronnie Santana
Ronnie Santana helps injured clients recover from life-impacting injuries; helps individuals plan for the future by facilitating access to wills, health care directives, power of attorney documents, and other estate planning tools; and offers legal advice to business and commercial enterprises.
Ronnie believes than an effective attorney must possess empathy, compassion, and have exception oral and intellectual capabilities to zealously advocate for clients.
During law school, Ronnie worked with both federal and state prosecutors in charging defendants for drug crimes. He’s most proud of working with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Minnesota in pursuing criminals involved in sex and human trafficking.
Ronnie’s last experience before graduating from law school was spent working for a private firm that specializes in suing state and federal government for breach of contract. He also spent time as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Patrick J. Schiltz of the United States District Court, District of Minnesota.
If you find yourself injured, unsure as to how to resolve a dispute, or looking for general advice then Ronnie is the attorney you should consult
- B.A., cum laude, Philosophy and Catholic Studies, University of St. Thomas (2013)
- J.D., University of St. Thomas School of Law (2018)
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- State of Minnesota (2018)
- United States District Court for the District Court of Minnesota (2018)