Debt Relief Attorney in Minneapolis
If you are suffering from unpayable debts, you may want to explore your legal options for reducing or eliminating what you owe to your creditors. There are options for debt relief that a debt attorney at J D Haas & Associates, PLLC can help you with. We can assist you whether you are seeking to improve their credit, avoiding high interest and late payment penalties, dealing with creditor harassment, or ending wage garnishment.
To find out more about how our law firm can help you with your financial situation, contact us at 952-345-1025 to set up a free case review.
Debt Relief Solutions From J D Haas & Associates, PLLC
Your current debt situation is unique to you and needs to be handled according to your specific needs. We can sit down and go over the details of what you owe and get a better understanding of your financial situation. We can then explore your options according to the law.
Once you decide on the most suitable option, we proceed to help you with solving your issues. Debt negotiation is an option if you have large unsecured debts. Our attorney may be able to negotiate a lump sum payoff of the debt. In some cases, filing for bankruptcy is the most viable and workable solution to resolve these matters. It allows you to move forward with a fresh start.
Debt Relief Services We Offer
Our law firm works with clients on a wide range of debt cases such as:
- Bankruptcy: If you are considering filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we can go over all the possible advantages and disadvantages of bankruptcies as they apply to you.
- Creditor Harassment: Under the protection of Minnesota law, you have the right to take legal action against abusive creditors. If you are the victim of an abusive debt collector or agency, a J D Haas & Associates, PLLC debt lawyer can help protect your rights.
- Debt Collection: When collecting debt, creditors are required to adhere to specific regulations under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. If you think you are the victim of unfair debt collection or need assistance with debt collection from co-signers, we can help protect your rights.
- Exemptions: In the state of Minnesota, you may be able to keep your personal property under the protection of the bankruptcy code. The law specifically states which property you can keep despite filing for bankruptcy.
- Foreclosure Defense: With legal assistance, you may be able to alter or stop a foreclosure on your home. If you have received a notification informing you of a pending foreclosure, our law firm can help protect your home and your rights.
- Garnishment Defense: When creditors or collectors sue you and win a judgment that requires you to pay back a debt, the creditor may try to garnish your wages in order to collect the money that is owed. If your wages have been garnished unlawfully, you can seek out the services of a debt relief lawyer.
We Offer Debt Relief Solutions in Minneapolis, MN
J D Haas & Associates, PLLC wants to help you get out from underneath your debt. By hiring an attorney, you may have the legal leverage you need to reduce or eliminate your debt.
To find out more about how our law firm can help you through our legal services, contact us at 952-345-1025, or you can set up a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
As a debt relief law firm we help people file bankruptcy under federal and state law. We also provide other debt relief services.