Business Attorneys in Minneapolis
Whether you own or a large corporation or a small startup, you may need legal representation to guard you against issues that can arise as your business grows. J D Haas & Associates, PLLC offers comprehensive legal services for business owners in Minneapolis, MN. We can represent you in legal matters ranging from common business transactions and documentation to legal disputes or regulatory issues.
To find out more about our services, contact us today at 952-345-1025, or schedule a free case evaluation with a business or commercial lawyer.
Types of Business & Commercial Cases We Handle
Our law firm offers a wide range of legal services including:
- Contracts: We handle contract matters such as breach of contract cases, real estate and employment contracts.
- Litigation: We can advise you in non-criminal litigation such as contract disputes.
- Trademark and copyrights: By acquiring trademark rights, you are ensuring your product identity is protected. Services offered that relate to trademarks are searches, counseling, registration, international registration, opposition and cancellations, post-registration management, enforcement, and licensing.
- Construction: We can help you with the legal details of your construction business such as construction litigation.
Business Startup & Development
As a new business owner, you may be unaware of the laws and regulations that govern Minnesota companies. Therefore, meeting with a J D Haas & Associates small business attorney before starting your business can be one of the smartest moves you’ll ever make. We can cover many of the common issues that affect startup business such as:
- How you should structure your business
- Choosing and trademarking a name
- Minimizing employment risks
- What should be in your operating agreement and bylaws
- Contracts you may need to write up at the startup level
- Assessing any risks that relate to your business and your industry
Our law firm can meet with you to go over all the legal aspects of your startup and discuss legal strategies that will ensure your business success.
Why You Need a Business Lawyer
If your business is threatened with legal action, partnering with a J D Haas & Associates, PLLC lawyer may give you legal leverage in a legal dispute. A lawyer can ensure that your contracts and legal agreements protect you so that another party cannot take advantage of you.
We can help you avoid costly mistakes of which you may not have even aware of. These can include tax violations, industry regulations, health and safety issues, employment issues, and legal battles with clients or customers.
Business Law Firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Whether you are starting a new business, are merging with a larger company, or dissolving a company, our business lawyers at J D Haas & Associates, PLLC can help you through the entire legal process.
To find out more about the legal services we provide, call us at 952-345-1025, or you can schedule a free case evaluation.