Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Minneapolis
Were you or a loved one hurt in an accident? Do you believe that someone else is at fault? Contact JD Haas & Associates, PLLC. We offer legal services for victims of auto accidents in Minneapolis, MN. We may be able to help you file a claim against the liable party and receive the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, lost wages, or noneconomic damages.
To schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a car accident attorney, contact our law offices today at 952-345-1025.
We Can Help You With Your Auto Accident Case
We realize that your auto accident case is unique. Therefore, you need an attorney who will work with you one on one to protect your rights. Our law firm handles a wide range of auto-related accidents including:
- DUI (drug, alcohol, or prescription medication)
- Distracted driving or texting
- Driver negligence
- Reckless driving
- Pedestrian accidents
- Traffic violations
- Commercial auto accidents
- Cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters
Who is at Fault for Your Injuries?
Liability for your injuries depends on the circumstance of the accident, as well as how the other person’s negligence or actions led to your injuries. Responsible parties may include:
- A personal or commercial driver
- Road management crew
- Commercial truck company or carrier
How We Can Help You With Your Car Accident Case
Our law firm can provide the following legal services for your case:
We can manage your case and handle all the legal procedures such as contacting insurance companies, preparing your claim, negotiating a settlement, gathering evidence, and filing a lawsuit.
Our firm may gather the evidence necessary for proving your case, as well as the potential value of your claim. The evidence we may explore includes:
- Accident or police report
- Eyewitness testimony
- Video surveillance
- Medical records
- Proof of lost wages
- Expert witness testimony
We may consult experts who possess knowledge or experience in a particular field that is relevant to the case. The witness may confirm liability as well as how the accident led to your injuries.
We may help you prepare to negotiate a settlement with a claims adjuster. We may also be able to help you determine if the offer from the insurance company is fair and covers all your damages, as well as your legal options.
If the at-fault party denies fault or the insurance company refuses to negotiate a settlement, we may be able to file a lawsuit and help you pursue recovery for your injuries and financial losses.
What is Your Motor Accident Case Worth?
It is impossible to estimate the exact amount that your case is worth. Our legal team can go over the details of your expenses and losses to determine what you may be able to claim such as:
- Medical Expenses | You may be out of pocket for emergency medical attention and long-term care. Your expenses may include surgical procedures, doctor visits, rehabilitative services, in-home care, or prescriptions.
- Lost Income | If your recovery lasts several days or weeks, you may lose income, as well as future earning capacity. You may also lose health benefits or your pension. As a result, you or your family may suffer financially.
- Non-Economic Damages | You may be suffering from non-economic damages such as poor quality of life, mental or emotional anguish, loss of consortium, or disability.
We are Here to Help You With Your Case
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a car accident, JD Haas & Associates, PLLC may be able to help you file a claim and seek recovery. We offer legal assistance to victims of car accidents in Minneapolis, MN.
To find out more about how we may assist you with your claim schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our law firm. Call us at 952-345-1025.