If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, get help now.
If your spouse or close family member has died in an accident in Minneapolis, MN, a JD Haas & Associates, PLLC wrongful death attorney may be able to help you file a claim against person or company responsible for their death. We can review the facts of your case and help you recover your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, or other damages.
To schedule a free case evaluation with a wrongful death attorney in our law firm, contact us today at 952-345-1025.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases We Handle
Our attorneys handle a wide range of wrongful death cases in Minneapolis, MN. Some of the types of cases we may be able to assist you with include:
- Vehicle accidents
- Animal attacks
- Child accidents
- Defective products
- Pedestrian accidents
Establishing Liability in a Wrongful Death Case
A wide range of factors determines who is liable for a wrongful death accident including how the accident happened. Our law firm can investigate the accident to determine who is at fault for your loss.
Some of the parties that may be liable in a wrongful death case include:
- Motorist: A driver was distracted, negligent, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Property Owner: A guest or visitor was injured due to a property owner’s negligence.
A JD Haas & Associates, PLLC wrongful death lawyer may be able to help you establish who is liable for the accident and determine how much the other party contributed to your loved one’s death.
Please call us at 952-345-1025 for a free case review to see if we may be able to help you identify liability and pursue recovery.
How a JD Haas & Associates, PLLC Attorney May Be Able to Help You
A JD Haas & Associates wrongful death lawyer can help you with a wrongful death case in the following ways:
A wrongful death lawyer in Minneapolis, MN can contact insurance companies, provide documentation, and help you with the legal process.
Our team may obtain the following types of evidence that may help us establish liability as well as the value of your losses:
- Police reports
- Eyewitness testimony
- Video surveillance
- Medical expenses
- Expert Witnesses
We may contact medical experts, accident reconstruction experts, or other expert witnesses who can testify about the cause of the accident.
We may be able to negotiate a settlement with the liable party’s insurance company by providing submitting evidence of fault and liability as well as the value of your case.
If we are unable to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company, we may file a lawsuit to pursue recovery in court.
Seeking Recovery for Your Expenses and Losses
You may incur various expenses and losses after the accident. Your damages may include funeral expenses, lost income, or emotional pain and suffering.
It is impossible to estimate the exact value of your damages, as there are so many variables that affect case value. Some of the losses we may account for when pursuing a wrongful death claim:
- Medical and Funeral Expenses. You may be able to recover medical expenses including ER visits, prescriptions, surgical procedures, and doctor visits prior to death.
- Lost Income and Potential Income. You or your family may have experienced significant financial instability or loss due to your loved one’s death. You may have also lost potential benefits or retirement.
- Pain and Suffering. You may also qualify to recover for the noneconomic damages you or your family experienced during this difficult time, such as mental and emotional distress, depression, or watching your loved one suffer extensively.
- Loss of Companionship and Consortium. The deceased can no longer provide a spouse or family member with companionship, parenting, or relationship that was provided before the accident.
Contact Us Today to Win Your Case
JD Haas & Associates, PLLC is here to help you if your loved one was killed due to someone else’s negligence or reckless behavior. With proper legal representation, you may have the leverage you need to win your case and receive fair compensation for all of your losses.
To find out more about our services or get your questions answers, call us at 952-345-1025, or you can set up a free case evaluation with a wrongful death attorney in Minneapolis, MN.