Real Estate Attorneys in Minneapolis
JD Haas & Associates, PLLC real estate attorneys can help you with legal matters related to real estate. We can review documents for all types of real estate transactions or legal issues that arise between you and another individual or entity.
To find out more about our legal services, call us at 952-345-1025, or you can schedule a free case evaluation.
Types of Real Estate Cases We Handle
Our law firm will take on a variety of real estate cases such as:
- Commercial and residential leases: Our attorneys regularly negotiate and review lease agreements on behalf of commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
- Homeowners and condominium associations: Our attorneys provide legal advice and representation to a number of homeowners and condominium associations throughout the region.
- Foreclosure assistance: If you are behind on your mortgage payments and facing the threat of foreclosure, our lawyers can help you explore all of your options for saving your home and your other foreclosure alternatives.
- Real estate litigation: Our attorneys provide diligent representation to property owners, contractors, and other parties in all types of real estate disputes. This includes contract disputes, boundary line disputes, easement disputes, and mechanic's lien disputes.
We can help you ensure that your real estate transaction or transfer is legal, binding, and in your best interest both now and in the future.
Real Estate Disputes
At JD Haas & Associates, PLLC, we can also help you with your legal disputes, such as chain of title, lot line problems, or other issues involving contracts. We can engage with the other party, or their lawyers on your behalf to resolve the problem in a way that benefits you.
Why You Should Hire a Real Estate Attorney
Some situations in which our legal services would be valuable may include:
- You may be trying to avoid a foreclosure.
- You are confused about a short sale.
- You are having a dispute about property lines or property ownership.
- You are having a legal dispute with your landlord or tenant.
Hire a Real Estate Law Firm in Minneapolis
Whether you want to make sure a real estate transaction is legal or you having a dispute with another party, JD Haas & Associates, PLLC can help you through the entire legal process. We offer real estate services for both individuals and businesses in Minneapolis, MN.
To schedule a free, no-obligation case assessment with one of our attorneys, contact our law offices today at 952-345-1025.